Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hater Blockers

Last Monday I went to Fashion Valley with Chris and Vince to check out the 1 day men's sale at Barney's Co-Op. I ended up picking up a pair of Marc Jacobs sunglasses at the sale. A short trip to the mall quickly turned into a full out shopping spree once I hit up the new H&M, American Apparel, and Louis Vuitton.

I wasn't planning on spending as much as I did but I've always been a fan of the Evidence sunglasses by LV.  I've been to LV stores in SD, SF, and NY and they've been sold out everywhere.  It was love at first sight... HAHA.  Remember my motto: "You only live once, so buy everything!"

Marc Jacabs Sunglasses: $330 (before discount).  This picture doesn't do the glasses justice.
Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses: $720


They both a similar shape but the Marc Jacobs ones are much more casual.  Plus I already bought them so I didn't want to return them.  I love them both!  HAHA

1 comments:

Unknown said...

DAMN BALLER! nice shades