Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome Home Leo!

Friday was a long day!  After getting only a few hours of sleep, I drove back down from LA early in the morning to avoid the madness of Friday traffic.  I dropped by the Mira Mesa house on my way home to get in a few games of Madden on Xbox 360 versus Guil and Joe.  I ended up leaving 2-0.  Steven, you're next!

Thanks to Cindy and Steven for cooking us breakfast!
I got a chance to rest a bit before people started heading over to my house for some pre-partying.  Its been about 10 months since I've seen Leo who left for the Air Force.  When he got to my house it was like he never left.  It was just like old times!  I love it!  We've all missed him... Welcome back my friend!  We're all proud of you!

We celebrated Leo's Welcome Home at Onyx & Thin.  We had the entire VIP area reserved at Thin with 4 bottles (Vodka, Tequila, & 2 Champagne).  There were tons of familiar faces and lots of good times!  It was probably the most fun I've had at Onyx & Thin because most of the Wildboyz & Wildgirlz were there.  Plus, everyone was pretty intoxicated.  HAHA

CLICK HERE to see Alvin & my photos from Onyx & Thin.
CLICK HERE to see Ollie's photos from Onyx & Thin.

Check out Leo's graduating class photo.  Proud!
Wildboyz 4 Life!  Leo left a husky 175 lbs. and came home a slim 155 lbs.  Damn!
We salute you Leo!
Verna got the pre-partying on with her bottle of Skyy Vodka.
Even Chachy and Kellie came down from OC/LA to celebrate for the night.
101.  Alvin x Leo x Chachy
Happy 21st Birthday Kasey!  I hope you had a wonderful time.  From what I heard, you had too much fun... HAHA.
Hi Josie!  Yo Verna!  Look over at the camera you drunkered!  HAHA
We had the entire VIP section reserved for Leo and Kasey!  It was crackin'!
Welcome Home Leo!
Jelynn also came through to make a guest appearance.
Gel x Sheryl x TK
We poppin' champagne like we won the championship game...

We all love to dance!
TK x Althea
Alvin x Chachy x Kellie
Chachy x Alfredo x Shannara
Come on Cecile... You gotta be quicker when reppin' the V!
Sister Bear x Brother Bear always reppin' the mother country of Vietnam!
Damn... Besides Leo, I think Verna is a worthy contender for the Time of my Life Award!  HAHA  I had to put her in check and tell her to chill on the drinks... You better drink your water!  HAHA
Wildgirlz 4 Life!
Uh oh... HAHA
3's Company: Suzette x Jenny x TK
Cheryl is always keepin' it gangsta!
How come everyone is throwing up gang signs?  HAHA  Its just the WBZ!
I like this candid picture of Alvin and Cheryl.
Looks like someone is D-O-N-E!  HAHA
Welcome back Leo!  143!

Join us this Friday at Highlands in Hollywood as we continue to celebrate Leo's Welcome Home aka Homecoming ;) hosted by the Wildboyz and Victory Nightlife.  More info coming soon...

0 comments: