Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Enoteca Style

Last week I met with Keith, DC Lifestyle Brand Manager, at Enoteca Style in Little Italy.  We discussed our Le Special event coming up this Friday at Onyx & Thin featuring Gaslamp Killer.

If you're in Little Italy, I'd recommend Enoteca Style for tasty sandwiches and paninis. It was my first time there, and definitely not my last.

Keith is the man! I'm jealous of his new job, new car, and new condo.  Congratulations!
Flo even dropped by virtually during our meeting to say hello!  Flo aka Uncle Junie will also be spinning this Friday at Onyx along side Keith aka Kinetik.
Don't forget to RSVP for Le Special at VictoryNightlife@gmail.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know I was going up on the blog...Don't forget the lurker in the back...