Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tuesday: Bloc Party at House of Blues

Tuesday night a few of us headed out to Bare Back Grills in the Gaslamp for dinner before making our way to House of Blues for the Bloc Party concert.  I wasn't going to go to the concert at first but Freddy convinced me since they're his favorite band in the world.  I'm so glad I decided to go.

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from the Bloc Party concert.

Matt x Annabelle (Bumsville).  Congrats to Matt for becoming newly engaged. 
TK x Michelle (Bumsville) = 12' 2" of human
Bare Back Grills had $5 32oz. martinis... I drank my first one in less than 1 min.  
I shared my second one with both Annabelle...
and Michelle!  I finished the rest of it... Talk about brain freeze!
The rest of the guys came through afterwards to have a few drinks before meeting up with Edwin at Neighborhood Burger.
Annabelle and I were breakin' it down on the dance floor... BHAHAHA!  De Car Tour!!!
MCHS Alumni: Edwin x TK x Jason x Freddy
We got to House of Blues to find Audrey at the concert as well.  I haven't seen her in years.  The place was packed for the sold out concert.
Crackin'!
We managed to weasel our to the front middle section.  The crowds energy was hype!  It was tons of fun!!!

Check out the video I took of the mosh pit:

Bloc Party at House of Blues SD from tkofthewildboyz on Vimeo.

Thanks to Jack and Kenji from House of Blues for the tickets and drinks.  143!
Valentines afterwards for some late night Mexican food.  Two brothers: Jason x Jesse
I'm officially Bloc Party's newest fan!

0 comments: