Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jingle Hellz Tan Bui

On Friday, Verna and I headed up to UNIV in Encinitas for Jingle Hellz featuring Hellz Bellz and Miss Wax.  We arrived their to find the place was packed with many familiar faces and lots of red cups.  I actually ended up getting an internship at Hellz Bellz.  They need some more testosterone because its only Bam and Gino and tons of ladies in the office.  HAHA

CLICK HERE to see all the photos from Fridays events.

Hellz Bellz and Miss Wax were showcasing their products while DJ Asthetic aka Angeline provided music.
Mink (Hellz Bellz) x TK... Mink said I am "the cutest little Vietnamese boy!"  HAHA
Check out Miss Wax's custom jewelry on their site: www.MissWax.com
Jelynn was also down from Hollywood for the holidays and stopped by with her friend James.  Jelynn actually introduced me to Angeline back when we were still in high school.  Geez, that was years ago!  Verna x James x Angeline x Jelynn x TK
Moe actually came out to join in on the festivities.  It turned out to be an old school Victory reunion.  Back in the day, Bam aka Small Wonder (Hellz Bellz), Ed aka SlyED, and Mark aka DJ Styles (Alphanumeric) use to all DJ for Victory Entertainment.  Lets set up a come back reunion tour fellas!  HAHA
I love seeing both Moe and Jen out!  They're such home bodies now a days.  I love it!
Annabelle x Alan's GF x Diane x Scott (One People Project) x Terry... Why do you look so freaked out Scott?  HAHA
Angeline was seriously the most popular girl in San Diego back in High School.  HAHA
If you're ever in Encinitas make sure you stop by UNIV!
Mink was playing bartender part of the night but I swear she was drinking more drinks than serving.  I had to get her...
Reverse move!  HAHA
Mink x TK x Annabelle x Terry x Bam x Josie
We didn't stay for the after party since Kimtan aka the Prince of Vietnam was celebrating his birthday at Min Sok Chon in Clairmont.  We were immediately greeted with shots of soju when we arrived... Let the drinking continue!  HAHA

Bumsville Bitch x Bumsville Bachelor soju shot!
TK x Sister Bear aka Cecile x Vince (Segue Mag)
and more soju with more friends!
Damn Kimtan I know its your birthday but you're about to choke Ms. China 2007 to death.  HAHA.  Robert and Gian also came through with parts of the 5&A Dime fam.
Jelynn x James x Josie
Bulgogi is the shit even when you're squished at a small table, hence the reason why we have to turn side ways to eat... I want another bowl of bulgogi bi bim bap!
We love you Kimtan!
Another shot of soju with Ms. Althea DeguzmAn (Entytii)!
I ended up becoming the photographer for Alvin and Annabelle's Prom 2008 photos:

Pose 1: Traditional
Pose 2: Classic
Pose 3: Inappropriate 
This is a cute picture of Vince and Althea... Damn Vince you're pretty red! HAHA
No more soju please!
While most of us were eating outside or visiting the bar, there were more people in the Karaoke room singing their lives away.
Get it ya'll!  HAHA
Fun times at Min Sok Chon!  I love Korean food!  Who's down to go back for some more bulgogi bi bim bop?

I ended up heading home a bit earlier because I was dead tired for the long week.  I knocked out on my bed in the clothes that I was wearing.  HAHA

Happy Birthday Kimtan Bui!  Wildboyz 4 Life!!!

0 comments: