Thursday, December 25, 2008

Saturday: Prospect Bar & Lounge

This past Saturday, Victory Nightlife hosted our usual bi weekly Saturday at Prospect in La Jolla.  I wasn't planning on drinking too much since it would mark my fifth straight day of drinking but its hard when you're the host.  HAHA.  I ended up having way too many shots... 

CLICK HERE to view the photos from Prospect.

When I first walked in I ran into Kristina, who I haven't seen since high school.  She was there for her company holiday party.  Jahmal x Kristina x TK... "Official Boy Band status!" - Jahmal
I'm the only member of TAA that isn't "Booed Up"... HAHA.  Thats the funniest saying ever!  I love it!
Cheers to the birthday girl (I forgot her name)!  HAHA
MCHS Alumni: Chris Santos x TK x Patron
Kristine (Birthday Girl) x Andrea x TK x Patron
Another round of Patron please... 
and another one for the first ladies of TAA...
and another one for Jacque (middle)... 
DJ Majestik (Z90.3) is the hottest DJ in San Diego!  ;)
and another one for Clev (Birthday Boy)...
All the ladies love Brandon (Prospect Owner)... HAHA
Rodney x Alfredo x Shanara
Here I am breakin' it down with Shanara!  Holla!!!
Lindsey x Andrea were also there shakin' it on the dance floor.
DJ Impakt aka Glen (Mass Appeal) x Mahalene x Annemarie x The Prince aka Kimtan (Birthday Boy)
Happy Birthday Kristine!
Mira Mesa in the house!  HAHA
and another shot of Patron!  I've lost count...
Get it Kimtan!  HAHA
Afterwards it was straight to Alveros for some late night Mexican food.  We meet up with the Deguzman siblings: Abegail x Althea x Adriann.  I still can't believe Abs is 21 year old now!  HAHA
and another shot of Patron... HAHA.  Just Kidding!  I need some rest... Fun times!

FYI: I am not an alcoholic just a party animal!  BHAHAHAH

0 comments: