Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Nguyen Family!

Merry Christmas!  Christmas has always been my favorite holiday but this year it came so quickly I never got the chance to get into the holiday spirit.  It doesn't feel like Christmas, maybe I'm just getting too old.  I still can't believe 2008 is coming to an end already.  Geez, what a year it has been.  I'm excited to kick off the New Year with a trip to Egypt.  I actually talked to Tristan (Virgin America) earlier today and looks like we're all set for our trip.

Anyways, its tradition for my family to celebrate Christmas on the 24th with dinner and presents.  I started getting into the holiday spirt once Demi and Denzel came over.  My Mom's boyfriend, Joe came down from San Francisco to join in on our family's Christmas festivities.  I took some pretty nice photos of the family... Check it out! 

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from my Family Christmas.
CLICK HERE to view the color version of these photos.

Demi Vo
Denzel Vo
The Vo Family: Denzel x Diem x Demi
Gotta plug the New Years Eve 2009 event at House of Blues!  HAHA
Sisters: Diep x Diem
This looks like an ad for the new MacBook Pro... HAHA
Aww... So cute!  Momma Zel x Denzel
Here's the fam reacting to the "Touch My Body" Youtube video... HAHA
Christmas Dinner
Macaulay Culkin
Siblings
My mom and her Boo aka Joe... Sorry fellas but she's "Booed Up!"
An Diep x Joe
World Greatest Mom!  Don't we look a like here?
Finally, its time to open gifts...
Denzel always comes up on Christmas!
Size 12 Van?!
Sike!  Here's a gift card to the Van's store!
Cash Money!
Originally, my brother and I agreed to not get each other gifts, but I couldn't resist.  He's been working on music and has been looking for a great set of speakers so... I got him the same Bose Companion 3 speaker set up I have. 
Merry Christmas Drew!
Bose Speakers: $250
Reaction: Priceless
Your turn Momma... Socks!?
What is it?
$500
TK x An Diep x Drew
Our Queen... An Diep!
Merry Christmas from the Nguyen and Vo family!
We spent the rest of the night watching Youtube videos and laughing together.  It was the perfect way to spend Christmas.  Thank you!  I love you guys!

2 comments:

Christine said...

TK your pictures are so sweet! I miss Denzel...and did I tell you I quickly saw Demi @ Traffic? Weird seeing her @ a dance show haha. Anyways, glad you had a great Christmas...by the looks of it, it was love-filled! See you Saturday, 143.

samantha duenas said...

the family pics are so cute :) nothing like kicking back and watching youtube with the fams. happy holidays TK!