Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Mira Mesa

Hey everyone!  I know there have been tons of updates lately but what can I say... I got a lot going on.  I just got back from LA this past weekend, always fun times! ;) And this week is ASR/Agenda so its gonna be another jam packed week full of events.  

Anyways, this past Friday we celebrated the birthday of Mr. Mira Mesa aka Fatch aka Wilfredo Jr. at Happy Sushi in Mira Mesa.  Fatch packed the entire restaurant with over 60+ friends and family... He's quite the popular guy if you haven't heard!

CLICK HERE if you want to see all the photos from Fatch's Birthday.

Mike Juko x JR x TK
Happy Birthday Mr. Mira Mesa!
The cake ceremony by Ann aka Boo and I... I love Fatch's face here!  HAHA
Me and my Boo sippin' on some red wine!  HAHA
$2 bottles of sake... Who wants a shot!?
Crackin'!
Once again we ended the night with another foot race, but this time it was between Cecile and Freddy... I got my money on the black guy!  FYI: Freddy was voted "Most Athletic" our Senior year in High School.  Good luck Sister Bear!
The crowd watching on...
It was a closer than I expected, but Freddy came away victorious.  But great job Cecile you made all of Vietnam proud! 
Afterwards, the majority of us headed down to Thin.  I called ahead of time to have security clear out the venue just for us.  HAHA.  I've never seen it so empty on a Friday.  We basically had the entire venue to ourselves.  Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves... I haven't seen all the homies breakin' it down on the dance floor in a while.  Fun times!
Thanks Jose (GM) for a bottle of Skyy Vodka.
Pop champagne!  I came through with the sparklers to surprise Fatch with a bottle of champagne!
Fatch is wondering what the hell is this?  HAHA
HAHA
Everyone loves Mr. Mira Mesa!
Gelly breakin' it down with some stranger on the dance floor!
Get it PartyGirl18 aka Best Friend!
We even busted out with a Soul Train line... Check out Vince doing his "Raging Bull".
Everyone was wild n out on the dance floor... Get it Tristan!
Vince is a Happy Boy!
And so is Fatch!
We were the last ones to leave, but before we left DJ Kiss got a request to play Beyonce's "Single Ladies" from Ann... Get it ladies!
Wildboyz 4 Life!  Love you Fatch!  Happy birthday Bro!  143!

0 comments: