Friday, January 23, 2009

The Standard

I need to do some catching up on the blog. I'm seriously partied out! NOT! I've had events everyday since Wednesday. I'm so tired... I've only slept about 12 hours in the past 3 days. Last night's Diamond x DVS shoe launch party was hella crackin'! I'll upload my pictures and have a full recap coming soon.

CLICK HERE to view photos from LAX/Standard.

Anyways, last Sunday while I was in LA, I headed over to the Standard for the dF pool party. We popped champagne, munched on mini burgers, took a dip in the pool, jammed out to some electro, and sipped on some drank.

WTF?
"We poppin' champagne like we won the championship game"
Kimtan x Denson x Chachy
Cheers!
Roomies: Chachy x Melissa
TK x Ben (dF)
The sliders aka mini burgers and fries were delicious!
Jessica x TK
Check out the pool...
It was already night time by the time we decided to take a dip in the pool but fuck it... Do the dolphin!
"We fly high, no lie, you know it... Ballin'!"
Sheryl and her sister, Jamie also came by towards the end of the night.
We ended off the night rockin' out on the dance floor. Get it boy!
Kimtan and I headed back home to San Diego afterwards... It was a short and sweet trip to LA.

0 comments: