Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MITT CD Release Party at LAX (Hollywood)

Saturday night, Kimtan and I headed up to NoHo to meet up with Chachy and Melissa. We were headed out to LAX for the Models in the Trunk (MITT) CD Release Party. It's been over a month since I've been in LA, so it was nice to see the LA fam. Mike (aka DJ Teknikscian), Ivan, and a handful of there SD heads were also there too. I didn't plan on getting so intoxicated but sometimes you just get caught up in the moment! It was fun times like always!

CLICK HERE to see pictures from LAX and the Standard.

Here we are at the condo catching up and getting our prefade on... I should just move up to LA already!  Soon...
TK
All 8 of us continued the pre-party in the Toyota Highlander!  Chinese Fire Drills on Hollywood Blvd!  HAHA
Kirkland Vodka isn't the same as Grey Goose, someone lied to you Chachy, but I guess it got the job done. We do not promote drinking and driving... but its cool if you're not driving!  HAHA
Texas?
I love DJ Teknikscian (Mass Appeal)!
Usual Suspects LA was hosting the MITT party at LAX.  Crackin'!
Thanks Chachy for the 1st Round of drinks... We love you!
Here's our group photo from Steve Bitanga (Babe Blvd) on the Usual Suspects site
Cheers!
Aww... I love you BFF!  This picture is cute!
Kimtan x Karen x Tin x Sheryl x Chachy x TK
I think someone's going to have to cut off our alcohol soon...
I spy Dennis (Babe Blvd) and the other Melissa R. aka Melissa Reign.
Meet my Husband aka Myron and Boyfriend aka Chachy!  HAHA.  No homo!
Why do you look so sad Karen?  We'll find your beanie!
Allen (USLA) x Helen Ly x TK... Thanks for coming out to see me Helen even though you were so tired.  We didn't even get to hang out, I think I was too drunk!  HAHA
Ibay and I are ready for Cabin Fever in February!  Who's down?
Look at the excitement on our faces!!!
Kimtan x Teknikscian x Ivan = SD we represent!
This is what it looks like to be 6'3"... HAHA
Melissa x TK
Hung (Babe Blvd) x TK = Vietnam
We ended the night with some LA dogs... Yummy!  Bacon wrapped hot dogs!  I love em!  Afterwards we headed back to the condo.

Kimtan is a gentleman, always willing to help out the ladies.  I am not sure about Denson though because here he is stealing the center piece decoration in the hall way... HAHA
Everyone was donzo! We even had someone throw up in the living room. I won't say her name but she lives there! HAHA.

To be continued...

0 comments: