Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Its going to be a LONG weekend!

I can't believe its already been a year since Joe, Ben, and I stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel for ASR/Agenda.  Thats was the weekend that started all of the chaos I'd like to call 2008.  Thats when it all began... I remember being in Downtown all week for all the parties then going up to Irvine on Sunday for Vibe Dance Competition.  I'm about to do it all over again... This time I'll be hosting 4 events (Wednesday - Saturday), then heading up to Irvine on Sunday to check out Vibe.  Its gonna be a long weekend!  But I know its gonna be fun!

CLICK HERE to read the post from last year's ASR/Agenda.

Agenda Trade Show.  I'll be hosting the Official Agenda Trade Show Party along with Crooks & Castles, Hellz Bellz, and Attic at House of Blues on Thursday!  Its gonna be wild!
Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Joe (Avnt Grde) and Ben (Dub Frequency)!  HAHA.  No homo!
Joe got ignorant last year... He's knocked out!
I love this picture and I miss Kim Neri!
Here are KJ, Myron, and I posing as Miguel's bitches!  Aren't we cute!?
Alright its time for me to head to Downtown to Bar 923 on 6th Ave. for the Segue Mag event.  I hope to see you all there!  Be safe this weekend!

0 comments: