Monday, March 9, 2009

Adele live at House of Blues!

Just got home from watching the sold out Grammy winning artist Adele at House of Blues. To be honest, I've only heard her hit single, "Chasing Pavements". But I know she just won 2 Grammy Awards for "Best New Artist" and "Best Female Pop Vocal Performance." So I wanted to see what the hype was all about since this would probably be one of her last shows in such an intimate venue.

I invited Josephine (my 1st morP date) to come along with me since she's a huge Adele fan. We meet up with Moe (Victory) and Jen at their place in Little Italy before heading out. Coming from the the Busta Rhymes concert last week this was an absolute 180. Nice change of pace...
She sounds exactly like how she sounds on her single.
"Chasing Pavements"
Adele is a truly talented artist whose career has just started... Wonderful show! Thank you!

0 comments: