Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Week Ahead... Crackin'!

Looks like its gonna be another eventful week!

[Tuesday - 03.10]: I'm heading up to Hollywood to support Hellz Bellz and celebrate Bam's birthday. We've got a private karaoke room for the after-party. Looks like we're partying till 6AM tonight! HAHA. Lets do it!

Make sure you RSVP for this event at: Heart@Love-Made.com.


[Wednesday - 03.11]: I have class. Boring!

[Thursday - 03.12]: I'll be heading back up to Hollywood for the "Fast & the Furious" movie premier at Universal Studios. Hopefully I get to meet Paul Walker because he's so dreamy. HAHA Thanks Stacey (WOD)!

Afterwards, we're going to party it up with Usual Suspects and City Boy Empire at Area featuring the Dream and Kanye West. Yeah, you heard me right, Kanye West aka Yeezy! If you want to get in go ask Ibay... HAHA!

"Shorty right there is a ten!"


[Friday - 03.13]: I'm still not sure if I'll be in Hollywood or San Diego... What's crackin' though?

[Saturday - 03.14]: I'm back in San Diego hosting Red Circle in celebration of Jenny Ly (Ms. China), Razo Frausto (Victory), and DJ Rage's birthdays. Please come early because space is limited and don't forget to dress to impress.

RSVP at VictoryNightlife@gmail.com.


[Sunday - 03.15]: Rest... Hopefully!

[Monday - 03.16]: We're changing the scene and moving to Encinitas. I'll be hosting Dirty Mondays with Gabe Vega and One People Project at the Saloon. I just got the flyer from Scott (One People Project)... Check it out!


[Tuesday - 03.17]: I've got my T.I. tickets! Don't worry its still not too late for you to get tickets too! I know there are still General Admission Floor Seats available on ticketmaster.com. I'm still waiting on word for my backstage passes. Cross your fingers!

"You can have whatever you like..."

Make sure you come early to check out Rob Grimes and Entytii opening up the show!


What a week its going to be... Holla!

3 comments:

Kev Mighty said...

F*ck Kanye West. Did you say The Dream?! OMG!

Anonymous said...

Jazzy Fat Nasty @923 This Friday! That's what you should do.

sue.mo. said...

I'll be backstage.