Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Cecile Nguyen aka Sister Bear!

I headed back down to San Diego on Friday for Cecile aka Sister Bear's 25th birthday dinner at Aloha Sushi in La Jolla and to host Exclusive at Thin/Onyx. Cecile reserved 4 cabanas outback for all the friends. I ended up getting Kobe beef sliders, 2 shrimp tempura rolls, and a special roll. What can I say? I was starving!

CLICK HERE to view pictures from Sister Bear's 25th.

Sake shots with the couples cabana... Cheers!
Shrimp Tempura Roll x Mojito x Kobe Beef Sliders = Tasty
Wildboyz 4 Life!
George x Hang (2nd cousin) x TK
The Lost Cause: TJ x Jr x Freddy
Check out these lovely models who will be featured on Dude Blvd (coming soon).
Vietnam: TK x Pat x Cecile x Kimtan
Ladies...
What can I say? We always roll deep! HAH
Damn, Willy Jr. has some chubby cheeks! HAHA So nice!
Happy 25th!!!
After dinner everyone mobbed over to Thin/Onyx for the after party. Since we have tons of people with us, I reserved the entire upstairs VIP for Cecile.
The party can start now! Sparklers x Grey Goose...
but this wasn't your typical bottle of Grey Goose, it was a magnum bottle! DAMN!
HAHA...
Cecile was pulling the signature move on everyone all night!
Including me! Damn can you hold on to my throat any tighter? Geez...
DJ Julz (Mindz Alike) had the entire place dancing all night!
Even the ladies of Bumsville and friends came through to celebrate!
Ride or Die!
Josie x TK (female) x Annabelle x Anabel x TK
Anabel x April
It seemed like everyone was there partying including the Brothers!
Angela x Lovleyn
I know you got that body Vince but why are you dancing on the gogo box with Terry? HAHA
I miss 2526! Lets go back to New York!
VIP
It was definitely crackin'!!!
Stephanie x Kimtan x Darwin x Lala
Guil (TAA) x Josephine
Drew aka Brother x Jenny aka Ms. China
Awww.... I miss Suzette and Pat!
It wasn't even JR's birthday, why is he the one passed out? HAHA. He's suppose to be taking care of his girl, Cecile! FAIL!

Fun times! Its been awhile since all the Wildboyz and friends went out and partied together. I miss everyone! 143! Friends forever! Wildboyz 4 Life! Buck buck buck!!!

0 comments: