Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wednesday: Beauty Bar | Thursday: La Cita

I started my first day of class back at the University of Phoenix on Wednesday. I only have 5 classes left before I graduate with my MBA. Its just a matter of weeks... I can't wait. New car here I come... ISF, M3, or maybe a used M5. I want it all! For those of you who are following me on twitter and friends with me on Facebook, you probably saw my message about sitting in the wrong classroom for the first 15 mins of class. HAHA. I'm an idiot!

Anyways, I rolled up to LA after class to meet up with Chachy. We ended up heading out to Beauty Bar in Hollywood to meet with Melissa, Annie (Publicist), Fred (Jabbawockeez Manager), Phi (Jabbawockeez) and a few other friends. The Jabbawockeez started their new tour with New Kids on the Block today. They've got a 30 min long set with all 10 members. I can't wait to see the show.

We ended the night with a late night dinner at Diner 24. I wish I brought my camera but I left it in the car. I'm glad I got to catch up with a few friends and chill out.

Thursday was the taping of ABDC. You've seen Jay's (5&A Dime) blog that I've reposted from the show. Afterwards a few of us ate dinner at Big Wangs and headed out to La Cita in Downtown LA.

CLICK HERE to see the photos from La Cita.

Round 1: Patron shots!
We ran into Jay-Mar at La Cita. I haven't seen him in years...
Thursdays are crackin' at La Cita!

Melissa x Farrah x Chachy... Nice face buddy! HAHA
Surfer on Acid!
James x Stacy. We were talking about how James kinda reminds us of TI.
Default: Melissa x TK
It was another pretty chill night. Check out Chachy crashed out on the couch at the condo Al Bundy style. HAHA
It was time to head back to SD Friday for Cecile's birthday dinner and Thin/Onyx...

To be continued...

1 comments:

Micki Ellis said...

Ughh Thursday is my FAVORITE La Cita day [: