Thursday, April 23, 2009

Monday: Lykka Li at the Bell Up

I caught up with Abigail (MADE) this past Monday over lunch at Sushihana. Its been months since we've been able to catch up. She was in San Diego this past weekend celebrating MADE's 1 Year Anniversary at the Office. Congrats once again! I wish I could have made it out because I heard it was hella crackin'! Thanks for lunch Abigail!
Later that night, I went out with my family for dinner at Pho Cow Cali (formerly Pho Hoa Cali, just found that out) to celebrate Drew's birthday. Its been awhile since we've all eaten together. I need to start spending more time with the fams... =)

Denzel x Andrew
143!
Thiz face! HAHA
It was then off to the sold out Lykki Li concert at Belly Up in Solona Beach to meet up with the rest of the crew.
Julie x Annabelle (Bumsville) x Laura x Jenn
Destiny x Mikey
Scott (OPP) x Terry (Bumsville)
TAA Sandwich with Keith (DC)... Aren't you jealous ladies?! HAHA
Jenny and her BFFs
The show was amazing! Although, I've only heard 2 of her songs, I'm glad I came out. She's awesome live. Loved it!
You gotta check out her track, "Little Bit" with Drake.
Cha x Vince aka Michael Phelps... HAHA
Off to the Saloon in Encinitas for the After Party! WTF are you doing Terry!? HAHA
Alysha x TK
The place was packed and the crowd was going nuts for my man, Gabe Vega.

FYI: We just locked Gabe Vega and Saul Q for the Block Party at House of Blues... I can't wait!
Steve was drunk! HAHA
I got pulled over on the 101 on my way home, but luckily for me, I was able to charm my way out of a speeding ticket. ;)

0 comments: