Monday, April 6, 2009

Wednesday: Elephant Bar x Harney Sushi

I'm pretty behind on blogging... Its been an eventful week that started on Wednesday. I cruised through to Elephant Bar for happy hour before class to meet up with Robyn, who was visiting from Chicago. Vanessa, Cheryl, and I were there early to catch up with each other before the rest of the gang showed up. Too bad I had to leave early for class... Good seeing you Robyn!

CLICK HERE to see more photos from Wednesday.

Cheryl x Vanessa x Robyn
I couldn't wait for class to be over... I was headed to Harney Sushi in Oceanside for Jeff Rimando's Going Away dinner and then it was off to Hollywood...

Harney Sushi was crackin' with people, many of whom I haven't seen in a while. It was a nice reunion.

Glenn aka DJ Imapkt x Alaric aka DJ Mahjestik


Roach came down from Santa Ana to visit with friends!
Jeff is moving to Vegas this week! We'll be visiting you during the first week of May for the Manny Pacquiao fight! Good luck out there!
Jenny x Roach x Mike aka DJ Teknikscian x Ivan
"Jesus on a plate!" aka Bomb James Bomb
I spy Steven aka DJ Alsquared...
Thanks for the shot of Tequila Alaric!
After having a drink, eating sushi, and catching up with friends, it was time to head north... Next stop Hollywood!

0 comments: