Tuesday, June 2, 2009

[Sun] Pt. III: The Block Party @ HOB

After months of planning, the Block Party at House of Blues was finally here! It was already an exhausting day, but I had to play host, organize the event, and celebrate my birthday all at once. Like I said before, I need to learn how to delegate better, but I'm learning still. Thanks to everyone who help out in contributing to make this a successful event.

Thanks to everyone who came in from LA x OC x SF to party! You all know how to make someone feel loved! 143!

CLICK HERE to view my personal pictures from the Block Party.
CLICK HERE to view coverage from the Block Party.
CLICK HERE to view photo booth photos from the Block Party.

We had 8 hotel rooms at the Marriott, but unfortunately for me I wasn't able to pre-party with everyone. Plus, I think we got so many complaints this time around that I might have to stay away from the Marriott. This was just one of the man rooms...
Annabelle x Cameron = Booed Up!
Choreo Cookies = Favorite Team. Thanks for coming out and performing guys!
Stacy x James aka Crazy Guy came down from LA to celebrate as well!
Trung (Set4Life!) and his crew also flew in from SF to party with SD x LA!
Crackin' x 100!
Our VIP area was crazy too! Shout out to Nicky Savage (Blends CM) for reppin' in the Legends Lounge!
Thank you to the Beat Freaks for coming through and spending the weekend with me for my 26th birthday! 143!
Everyone was waiting to see all the performances...

Arnel (BF Manager) x TK
Thank you to all the friends that came out to celebrate! Shout out to DJ Kinetik (DC Life) x UrbanFX x Blends Costa Mesa x Yoons
Mica (21XL) x TJ x MC x JR x Cheryl x Cecile
Karen x Loraine x Saso (Jabbawockeez) x TK
Strikers All-Stars back at the Marriott lobby with Iris x Edwin (Victory) x Chanthan (TM7) x Greg (Victory)
All the brothers love Lovelyn! HAHA
Thanks Loraine x Ian (Crowd Creators) x Christan for coming down from LA!
And of course my date for the night... Myron Marten (21XL)! HAHA
The madness continued in the hotel rooms, but too bad I was knocked the f**k out! Vince (Wildboyz) ended up raging...
Love the pose!
He hit me with the Stinger Splash! WTF?
Red Rocket!
There was too much madness back at the hotel... I couldn't even post most of the pictures! HAHA... Fun times!!

Special thanks to the lovely ladies of the Beat Freaks for a wonderful weekend! You guys are such a talented group of dancers who inspire us all. Not only are you amazing dancers but amazing individuals as well. I had lots of fun hanging out with everyone. Thank you for making my 26th birthday so memorable! See you guys soon...

Highlight of the Night: Getting a birthday kiss from Maryss from Paris in front of 1,300+ people!

0 comments: