Thursday, June 4, 2009

[Fri] R&R @ Sway - Soft Opening

I continued my birthday celebration at the Keating on Friday for the soft opening of Victory Nightlife's newest event R&R: Rhythm & Recreation at Sway Niteclub. Originally I was planning to have dinner before hand, but since it was so last minute I only had 20+ people who RSVPed. Instead of having people spend $30 for dinner, I thought it would be easier to just get a suite at the Keating and pre-party.

Thanks to Mr. Mention and DJ Rygar for providing the tunes at R&R! 143!

CLICK HERE to view photos from R&R at Sway Niteclub.

Usually the corner suites at the Keating Hotel go for $780 a night but we were able to get a discount. Thanks James! Check out the suites...
Julz (Mindz Alike) hanging out in the jacuzzi/spaceship!
Since the Keating is a luxury boutique hotel, everything was top notch inlcuding their Bang & Olufsen flat screens and sound systems. I wish my future condo looked like this...
Hopefully I can have Pininfarina come design my condo too... HAHA
I loved the shower!
Enough about the rooms... Lets get the party started! Welcome Rygar (600 Inc.) x Melissa x Jason!7
Crackin'!
Thanks to Kev Might (FYS) x Noriza for the Snuggie! HAHA
We even hat DJ Mark Marcelo (Mindz Alike) playing some tunes in the suite.
Sup Terry (Bumsville)!
I think its time to head down to Sway now...

Rob Zoomy (ZXR) x Toby... Happy belated birthday Toby!
26
Maihoe x Jessica x TK
Anna x TK
Mark Marcelo x Lovelyn x Alfredo x TK
Fun times...
Guil x Gian x TK = > 6 Feet
DJ Rygar
It was pretty crackin' for a soft opening... Can't wait until June 12th for the Grand Opening!
Jenn x Dom (Segue Mag)
James x TK. We first met in the canyon when I was 9 years old... We've been friends since! HAHA
I heart the Wildgirlz!
WTF?
Verna x Alvinism x Jenny
Jessica x Eunice
Thanks to everyone that came out for the pre-party, party, and after party (too bad I don't remember the after party)! I appreciate all the birthday love... I've got photos from the photo booth coming up next!

Friday, June 12th: Grand Opening of R&R: Rhythm & Recreation at Sway Niteclub inside the Keating Hotel. If you want to celebrate your birthday, graduation, or special event, we've got hotel + VIP bottle packages! Let me know!

0 comments: