Monday, June 1, 2009

[Sat] Beat Freaks @ TM Dance Center

Sorry everyone I've been so behind on my blog. I'm still trying to get back on track after a long and exhausting birthday weekend.

Anyways, a few Saturday's ago I was in Fullerton with the Beat Freaks for their workshop at TM Dance Center. Thanks to Emily and the rest of the TM family for being wonderful host.

CLICK HERE to see more photos from the BF Workshops.

Here's LeeJ and Shorty lining up some Skittles! Shorty has a major addiction to Skittles... I'm not sure if this is appropriate for the kids... HAHA
Kellie even came through to meet up with Leo and I. It was nice to do a bit of catching up. We miss you and the baby!
Jed (TM7), Leo (WBZ), Kellie, and I headed to a Thai BBQ spot near Leo's old 101 spot in Fullerton for lunch. We had a few good laughs there and chomped on some tasty ribs!
Rino x Maryss' classes were pretty packed! I spy Brandon...
Thanks everyone for coming out! 143!
Time to head back to San Diego and get ready for the longest day ever... Sunday, May 24th: BF Workshop @ 429 | Meet & Greet @ 5&A Dime Fiesta | Performance @ House of Blues

0 comments: