Thursday, June 4, 2009

[Sat] Soulstice IV @ U-31 - Time of my Life!

Last Saturday, I spent my actual birthday at Soulstice IV at U-31 in North Park. It was by far the most fun I've had in a while because: 1.) I didn't have to do anything, except have fun 2.) Mindz Alike had the party crackin' with awesome music 3.) I got a complimentary bottle of Patron 4.) the majority of the Wildboyz family were there 5.) DJ edROC brought glow sticks!!! Now that's a formula for a good time...

CLICK HERE to view photos from Soulstice IV @ U-31.

The place was already at capacity when I got there at 11PM... Crackin'!
TJ x Freddy x MC
Damn those are the biggest lemon slices ever! HAHA
Julie aka Little Foot x Randy aka Yons
Daniel x James
Even Brian Nguyen (CADC Alumni) was at U-31... Patron time! =(
Thanks to Steve (U-31) x Mark Marcelo for the complimentary bottle of Patron! I don't know if that was the best idea but it definitely mad for a wild drunken night...
Damn, you can't really pour Patron in peoples mouths like vodka because they might die... Oh well, we still did! HAHA
BFF: TK x Ollie (Segue)
Terry (Bumsville) x Joe (Lovewright)
TAA aka Tall Ass Asians: TK x Steven x Joe x Guil x Gian
Open up Freddy (Wildboyz)!
Rose's cousin Christine, who I haven't seen in years, came down from the Bay to visit too! Christine x TK x Rose
Nice face Rose... HAHA!
Don't bother us, we're having a moment... HAHA
DJ edROC was hitting everyone with the techno music... He had the entire place pumpin' their fist! Shit was crazy... I loved it!
Thanks again to Mark Marcelo (Mindz Alike) for everything! Lets keep it going...
Wildboyz 4 Life!
Crackin'!
Thanks for the drinks Christine! HAHA
Throw your hands up in the air... Throw your hands up in the air! HAHA
Everyone was dancing it up at Soulstice IV. I got so sweaty that I ended up taking of my shirt... HAHA
Lisa x Kim x Aprille... I miss you guys!
Garvin (5DTV) was also in the house filming a documentary on Mark Marcelo and Mindz Alike... Superstar status!
Wildboyz: TK x TJ x Freddy x Fatch
Jermz (FYS)
SwearBoyz: Matt x Shaun
Best Friends: Chris x Jenny
At the end of the night, Brandon and I both got serenaded by the crowd with a birthday song! Happy birthday Brandeezy! We'll be celebrating tomorrow at Thin/Onyx! See you there!
Afterwards a ton of us mobbed over to Santana's in Mira Mesa where Meghan ended up meeting up too!
I'm hungry just looking at the pictures from Santana's... Who wants a California Burrito?
Everyone's eating in this photo but it was getting pretty wild at Santana's...
Kevin (FYS) recorded me doing the stanky leg drunk while holding a burrito... HAHA!


It was fun drunken times... Thank you everyone for another wonderful birthday! 143!

0 comments: