Thursday, June 4, 2009

RIP Bumsville (2008-2009)

I can't believe its already been a year since Annabelle, Terry, and Michelle moved into Bumsville. I have so many wonderful memories there from the short few months I lived there in the foyer aka the Batcave. I will miss the random spontaneous fun we all shared there together. Thank you ladies for always opening your house and your hearts to everyone! I love you guys!

RIP Bumsville!

Here are a few fun memories I remember from Bumsville:
CLICK HERE for Annabelle's birthday surprise.
CLICK HERE Michelle and my adventure to build the Batcave.
CLICK HERE for the Midnight Marauders attack Bumsville.
CLICK HERE for the Bumsville Revenge!
CLICK HERE to see what it takes to be my replacement as Bumsville's Bachelor.


I love that picture!


Although, Bumsville is not more... You will always be my Bumsville Bitches!

Love Always,
TK aka Bumsville Bachelor

3 comments:

Kev Mighty said...

Rest in peace Bumsville. I heart the Bumsville B*tches.

annabelle said...

awww. this makes me sad....i miss you. love you tk

o0chelle0o said...

i love you TK...i miss bumsville more than ever...and i think it came to an end a bit too soon....i miss you guys!