Thursday, September 24, 2009

The 40+ Party Bus Rager for Rhea's B-Day!

[Friday, September 18th] We wrapped up dinner at Sushi Deli and headed over to Thin/Onyx to get ready for our bi-monthly Victory Nightlife event! The night started off a bit slow but once Rhea Aguinaldo & the rest of the Brothers rolled through on their 40+ passenger party bus the night got wild!

CLICK HERE to view more photos from Rhea A.'s birthday!

Thanks to Maricel x DJ x Sarah x Kimtan for stopping by for a shot!
You know we all love birthdays at Thin/Onyx! Kaycie brought her friend in who was celebrating her 21st birthday so we showered her with champagne and sparklers!
Ivan x (Edel) x Kimtan x Yogi
Onyx is always crackin'... I think everyone loves the loungy feel.
Doy x Holly
Happy Birthday Rhea!
This was right before I started spraying everyone with champagne! HAHA
But your hands up in the air, put your hands up in the air!
In the VIP...
Welcome back from Europe Jessica!
Looks these fools getting down... Hilarious!
Open up Iris...
Ron Parks x Mark
Damn I miss seeing my BFF (Male) aka Ollie!
This picture is pretty intense... Thanks Rhea!
Even Stephanie Piper stopped by with a few friends. I haven't seen her since we graduated High School... Always great to run into familiar faces!
Once the Brothers all came it quickly turned into a rager with bottles of Skyy and champagne, people making it rain napkins, drunken dancing, people falling, cupcake fights, and just pure madness... But it was tons of fun! Check out the damage... HAHA
I wish the night would have ended there but unfortunately there was an incident that required me bailing out a 2 friends... Long story!

But at least I got to ended the night with carne asada fries!
I didn't end up getting home until 6:30am. I wish I could have gotten more sleep before my 12:50pm flight to San Francisco!

To be continued...

0 comments: