Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've got mail!

I came home Tuesday night from SF to find a package, a few magazines, and a hand written letter on my desk. I love getting mail!

Eric Raymundo and the 10 Deep crew sent me a box of t-shirts & button ups from their new collection! Thanks guys! Make sure you go pick up their new line at Willy's Workshop!
Plus, they threw in their "Diary of an ATL Brave" by Donnis Mixtape! ATL stand up!
I've got tons of new reading material too from Wired, Detials, Esquire, and GQ! Damn, Olivia Wilde is looking hot on the cover of the new GQ!
Best part of all, I got a hand written letter from Tristan Levy (Virigin/United), who's actually at boot camp for the Navy Reserve. I miss that guy! Glad to hear from you bro!
Feel free to send me presents people... HAHA!

0 comments: