Saturday, September 26, 2009

DAY 1: Shine @ 111 Minna

[Saturday, September 19th] After dinner we all headed over to 111 Minna for the DJ Mark Marcelo Birthday Sex SF Tour's final event! Thanks to everyone that came out. I love seeing all the familiar faces, especially all those faces taking swigs of vodka! HAHA

I took photos on my camera but Girard has all the crazy action shots from the night. I guess I do a separate blog for those... They're basically just photos of me trying to get everyone drunk! HAHA

CLICK HERE to view photos from our SF trip.
CLICK HERE to view 247 Media's event coverage.

We ended up getting two bottles of Absolut for our VIP area. Thanks Tommy!
RT @stompasaurus: too much fun last night. ty @markmarcelo & @tkofthewildboyz! law school kids had a blast! - I'm glad you all had fun Jen (right)!
Kev Might (FYS) x Maka (EOC) x Jermz (FYS) x Girard
Scrunchies & Headbands x Absolut Vodka!
Thanks to Emerson and some of the guys from Project EM for coming out!
You "Nasty Bitch"! HAHA... Love you Tep!
I love these fools: Leo Portillo (WBZ) x Ryan Garcia aka DJ Rygar (600 Inc)!
Breakin' it down! HAHA
Don't be intimated by my awesome dance moves Emerson! HAHA
Thank you to Brian of Boogie Events for having us co-host Shine @ Minna! I look forward to partnering up with you guys again... Lets do it!
Awww... Edric aka DJ edROC (Mindz Alike) x Noriz (Victory)! So nice!
TK x Lilly aka Sister (Made Jewelry)
Jermz (FYS) x Garvin
DJ Mark Marcelo in the zone!
Hannah (Victory) x Veronica x 1/2 of Harold's face!
The spot was crackin'! Shout out to Ray x Harold x Eric for coming out! I miss you guys!
Afterwards we grabbed a late night dinner at Denny's followed by pizza back at the hotel!
Wanna see what 14 people in one room looks like? HAHA
I love my Victory Nightlife family! 143!

0 comments: