Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Neran x Rhea x Melanie!

[Wednesday, September 16th] I headed up to Orange County for a dinner meeting with Usual Suspects on Wednesday. I spent my afternoon at the Lab in Costa Mesa working from a small coffee shop. While I was there I visited Nicky Savage & Nobu at Blends, where I did a bit of splurging and bought an expensive Endovanera jacket. Its all good though because I love it! I also ran into Joe (SlamXHype) and got a cup of coffee with him while discussing some future projects.
Later on I headed to Outback Steakhouse in Buena Park with the Usual Suspects LA crew to discuss our upcoming plans for Pacquiao fight weekend in Las Veags. Save the dates now: November 12th - 14th.

Rishi (not pictured) x Ian x Marc x Allen x Indo
I headed up to Hollywood after our dinner meeting for Neran Dhas' surprise birthday gathering at the Village Idiot off Melrose. I got there as everyone was leaving to have a few drinks at Dark Room aka Neran's favorite bar.

Lexi x Melanie x Ben Wang (Clae). It was also Melanie's birthday too! Happy birthday Mel!
We actually had 3 birthday celebrants in the house that night including Rhea aka Lights Out HS Treasurer. We did a birthday countdown for her at midnight which was top off with her blowing out the candles, actually candle! HAHA
Of course it isn't a celebration without a bit of Patron!
Awww... Rhea x Peter (722 Figueroa)
Peter x Jenilee x TK... Shots! Shots! Shots!
Cheers to all the birthdays: Neran x Rhea x Melanie
Thanks Ben!?
Mink (Hellz) came to Dark Room after hitting up a 3D event with West & Shatayre. Nice 3D glasses by the way!
After chillin' at Dark Room all night sippin' on a few drinks, I headed out with Mink & West to a secret after hours spot for food... and more drinks! FML!
The korean food was delicious!
I was lovin' it but I took one too many shots of soju...
Another busy day in the life of a nomad...

0 comments: