Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Peter's x Level 3 x H. Wood x Kitchen 24

[Thursday, September 17th] Since it was Rhea's birthday on Thursday a few of us headed over to Peter's (722 Figueroa) pimped out crib in Silver Lake for a small get together. I meet up with Mark Villa aka Chachy (Landing Patch Productions) and Destiny in North Hollywood before heading out for another adventurous night.

CLICK HERE to view more photos from Thursday night.

I went straight for the food when I got to Peter's place... I was starving!
Birthday Girl: Rhea x Hostest: Peter
We kicked off the night with a bottle of Crown and a toast to the birthday celebrant... Cheers!
Chach x Destiny enjoying the amazing view outside.
Don't be shy Sunny! HAHA
Ben Wang (Clae) x AJ x Jenilee fighting over the music remote... Ben's official been banned because all he does is play slow jams. HAHA!
Happy birthday Rhea!!!
After chillin' with everyone at Peter's house Mark, Destiny, and I rolled out to Level 3 for Mica's (21XL) birthday celebration! We meet up with Mink (Hellz) and West for Level 3 part II... HAHAHA!

This is the only picture I took at Level 3 with Mica before I got kicked out! Yeah, I got kicked out for passing my drink over to an underager. Damn, how am I going to get kicked out of a 18+ event... FML! Happy birthday Mica!
So then we rolled over to H. Wood which was around the corner to meet up with Khai and Johanna for their event. It was pretty crackin'...
Every time I see Khai & Johanna we always get Patron... Thanks guys!?
I spy Ryan Feng (Quest Crew)! HA
Chach x TK x Khai
Happy birthday Abbie?!
FYI: Lauren Conrad wants you to meet Mark! HAHA
After another fun night out with friends hopping from spot to spot we all found ourselves back at Kitchen 24 for the After School Special.

JP (Masses) x Victoria aka Sloshball MVP!
I love the After School Special!
DJ Justyles aka my long lost brother... 143!
Fun times with Chach & Destiny... See you guys tomorrow for Lights Out: Homecoming at the Room!

0 comments: