Thursday, October 15, 2009

Guys & Dolls w/ the Odoms! HAHA

[Sunday, October 11th] It was straight to Guys & Dolls after Paranormal Activity for the weekly jump off at Guys & Dolls. I was excited because a few of the SD friends were coming up to party!

CLICK HERE to view photos from Guys & D0lls.

Lorraine aka @Ellecee32 x TK aka @TKoftheWildboyz
??? x Julia (DeLovely) x Jenilee (DeLovely) x Neran (Diamond)
Melanie x Ben Wang (Clae) x Lex
SD is in the building! Thanks to Angie Girl x Brandon x Jacque for coming up for the night to party with me!

@jacqueborcena: Bomb ass times last night!! LA is on another LEVEL!! Thank u @tkofthewildboyz... Sooo excited for the next adventure!!

Angie Jenkins: Now I know why ur always in la... I had soo much fun last night! There were some dope ass people I meet .. I was all over that mother efer making friends and networking..just how I like it! I loved it so much I slept in the bathroom with my good friend the toilet lol Thanks Tk! Sorry didn't say bye we left hella early...love ya!
Shout out to the Tiff for always coming to support Ben & I... Even though Ben is an asshole! HAHA
Brandon aka @brandonsmithMBA x Jacque aka @jacqueborcena
The newlyweds Lamar Odom (Lakers) x Khloe Kardashian came through to pop bottles in the VIP area. I found out later that its was actually Lorraine who invited her over on twitter! HAHA

@KhloeKardashian: I'm with my hubby... Where can we go in LA on a sunday night?
@Ellecee32: @KhloeKardashian guys and dolls.
@Ellecee32: @KhloeKardashian I'm here too. Can I meet u?

I wonder if they actually came out because of Lorraine's twitter message!? I guess we'll never know! Good job Lorraine! You can forward her my blog on twitter for the pictures! HAHA ;)
I tried getting Lorraine close to the action for a picture but this was as close as we got.
Of course the place was crackin'!
Jenilee x Emily getting down on the dance floor!
Talia x Lorraine x ???
Thanks to the Usual Suspects LA fam and to the SD friends for coming out!
We'll be back at Guys & Dolls this Sunday! Let me know if you want to come through...

0 comments: