Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome to My House!

[Tuesday, October 13th] I was asked to co-host Bread & Butter at My House (Hollywood) this past Tuesday alongside JL Production and the Collective. If you haven't been there on a Tuesday you're missing out! Despite the rain, it was crackin' by 11pm with a red carpet and paparazzi outside for actress/model Lisa Raye's (Player's Club) birthday celebration.

CLICK HERE to view photos from My House!

Some of my favorite people from SD x OC came up for the night! 143!
We went through 3 bottles of Belvedere in our VIP area. All of which was on the house! Holla!
The Wildgirlz were in the building: Rose x Cheryl
Jamie x Sheryl x Alison... It feels like its been forever! =)
Aww... Shaun Evaristo & Aimee are to cute! Glad we all got to hang out and have a drink before you left to teach in Amsterdam and Korea. We need to link up when you get back from overseas my friends. Have fun and safe travels!
Zoo Crew in full force: Mink aka Leopard x Misa Campo aka Lynx x Mark Marcelo aka Squirrel x Talia Sunset aka Lion x TK aka Gekko... SMH!
Happy birthday Lynette (21XL)! You know how we do... You should be use to it by now Lynette! HAHA
James aka Crazy Guy x Mark aka Chach x Toe-Knee aka TK... Only 2 more weeks James!
Jaz (Mosley Tribe) aka My Asian Pop Princess... HAHA!
Jelynn x T Lopez (Cash Money)
Don't be mad Ben Wang (Clae)! HAHA
Doug Wu (Collective) x Tiff x Bee Nguyen (Collective)
Cheryl x Rose x Ron (Wildboyz) x Jelynn x T Lopez x TK
Misa x Talia x Helen... This was the first time I've seen Helen Ly in months! I still have to give you your present! HAHA
Bay Area: Kathleen x April x Tiff x Mariane x Lili (Made) x Aimee
My fellow Vietnamese brother: Bee Nguyen (Hot Air)
Mink (Hellz), I think you're making Chachy jealous back there! HAHA
Shaun Evaristo x Alison Cruz
We capped off a fun filled night at our favorite late night spot Kitchen 24 for their signature After School Special!
Check out these two dorks with their matching glasses! HAHA
Asian princess smiles... Wait, where is your Asian smile Misa?
Ladies: Aimee x Talia x Helen x Misa
Fellas: Mark Marcelo x Shaun Evaristo x TK x Brian
Thank you to everyone that came out to My House! I had a blast doing the electric slide on the dance floor, sippin' on Belvedere all night, meeting new folks, and just mingling with friends.

Special thanks to Doug Wu, Bee Nguyen, Arsen, and Jerry Lorenzo for everything! Lets do it again soon...

0 comments: