Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Introducing the Cast of the Green Castle!

For nearly two years I've lived a pretty nomadic lifestyle going back from city to city. Although I've been wanting to buy a place in LA, I still need to get my financial situation organized before doing so. In the mean time, it think its best for me to finally start renting a place. It just so happens that my close friend Anne Marie has a family friend that is trying to rent out their 4 bedroom house in Silver Lake. So I went to take a look at the house this past Sunday with my future roomies:

+ Anne Marie Cotijas aka the Queen
+ Mark Villa aka Chachy aka Man in the Iron Mask
+ Mark Marcelo aka the Musketeer
+ TK Nguyen aka the Jester

The house is unassuming at first glance, but once you walk in, it's very charming and cozy with a welcoming feel. The neighborhood is relatively quiet and the neighbors are nice. Silver Lake is located in between Downtown LA and Hollywood so everything is close by too. The only downer is guest parking... =( Check out the place!

The Living Room:


The Kitchen:
The Backyard:
The Queen's Royal Palace:
The Musketter's Baracks:


The Jester's Quarters:

The Dungeon:
Welcome to the Green Castle:
Cross your fingers for us! Hopefully I'll officially be an LA resident by November 1st!

0 comments: