Wednesday, October 14, 2009

R&R: Rhythm & Recreation Recap!

[Friday, October 9th] It was back down to San Diego once again for our bi-monthly R&R: Rhythm & Recreation at Sway Nightclub at the Keating Hotel. It was one of our best nights there! The vibe was hype, everyone was dancing, music was on point, and of course it was crackin'!

On behalf of the venue, I would like to apologize for the mix up with the $6 Patron shots. They have a new bar manager and he wasn't aware of our $6 Patron shot special. We did get it corrected though...

CLICK HERE to view more photos from R&R at Sway!

I miss everyone in San Diego! I've been spending so much time in LA trying to focus on getting my life together that I've hardly been able to hangout with the SD homies.
I bought a round of Patron shots for all these ladies since they got overcharged! I apologize once again for the mix up! Cheers!!!
Alfredo x Jessica x Lovelyn x Alysha x Angela x ???
DJ edROC (Mindz Alike) & DJ Mark Marcelo (Victory) had the entire crowd breakin' it down including Big Gee aka Gian (5&A Dime)!
Julz (Mindz Alike) x Tresha (Birthday Girl) x Christine
Happy 21st birthday to Tresha Bautista (no relation to Steven... HAHA)!
I hope you had a wonderful time and I expect to see you out more now since you're 21!
Open wide... HAHA!
Julz is DJ Mark Marcelo's number 1 fan!
Crackin'!
Patron time w/ Alfredo x Lovelyn!
DJ Drewbyrd (Dom Kennedy's DJ) after their performance at Deco's for a drink. Thanks for stopping by my friend! I'll see you in LA...
Although I missed Dom Kennedy and Carter's performance at Deco's, I was able to meet up with the both of them before they headed back to LA. Hopefully we can bring these two guys back down soon along with Pac Div!
Thanks to everyone that came out to R&R: Rhythm & Recreation at Sway this past Friday! It was good times and I look forward to seeing you all at Thin/Onyx this Friday, October 16th featuring: DJ Kiss x Sosupersam x DJ Rygar x DJ Jay Jung! Lets celebrate the good life!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

U are gay