Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Koji's Dinner Date w/ Rishi (USLA)!

[Thursday, October 8th] I ran into Lando (Boxchuttahz) & Shaun Evaristo (The Company) while I was getting work done at Panera in North Hollywood. I always seem to run into dancers there since Millennium Dance Complex is around the corner.
I meet up with Rishi (Usual Suspects) for a romantic dinner date for two at Koji's Sushi & Shabu Shabu at Hollywood & Highland. We spent time talking about my move to LA, upcoming plans for Vegas, and the usual guy talk. HAHA FYI: I'll be hosting JLounge on Saturday, November 7th along with the Victory Nightlife fam.

The Dynamite Roll: 8 pcs of Spicy Cali roll, baked with creamy masago and lots of broiled bay scallops. Garnished with tempura crumbs and masago.
We also ordered 2 Kobe beef specials... OMG it was seriously the bomb!
Kobe Beef Special: $43.99 ea
What can I say? I'm an expensive date! HAHA Thanks Rishi for dinner!

Since we were already at Hollywood & Highland we headed over to Level 3 to say hi to the 21XL crew. I still had to finish my discussion questions for my online class so I ended up doing it at Level 3. Not a good idea... I was seriously on stage in the VIP area working on homework. HAHA
Kat x Melissa Reign (Babe Blvd) x Myron Marten (21XL)
Congrats Vicky on your engagement and new dance studio! I remember back in the day everyone had a crush on Vicky when she was dancing for Kaba! I still have a baby crush on her! ;) HAHA
Mica (21XL) x TK
DJ Zeb (Stay Fresh) x DJ Mark Marcelo (Victory) getting shots from the Absolut Vodka girl!
I heart them: Myron x Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh)... Oh yeah, Melissa Reign back there too! HAHA
It was a sober night spent finishing homework in the club. HAHA! Time to head back to SD in the morning....

0 comments: