Monday, December 28, 2009

I want to work for Electronic Arts!

[Wednesday, Decmeber 23rd] I headed to Electronic Arts (makers of Madden, Fight Night, Sims, etc.) headquarters in LA with Allen Palos (Usual Suspects) last Wednesday. I was all excited as if I were a 7 year old heading to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. Thanks Allen & Louis (EA)!

It was video game heaven there... There were gaming stations everywhere! I wish we could have gotten a more in depth tour but we were all there to pick up some video games so we headed straight to the EA store.
=)
Look at all these games! All the console games were only $20 and their PC/Mac games were only $10! Time to get some Christmas gifts... HAHA!
I was like a kid in a candy store... I was about to make it rain!
We even bought games we normally wouldn't but since they were only $20... Why not!?
It was then off to the Shack for lunch with Mary Anne x Joe x Allen x Louis.
The Shack Burger included sausages inside... No homo!
We spent our entire lunch talking about video games... I felt like a little kid again!
This is probably not a good thing... There goes my productivity! HAHA
Thanks again guys! My little cousins are gonna love their Christmas gifts! HAHA

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does he do at EA?