Saturday, January 2, 2010

Top 9 Memories from 2009!

Happy New Year! I've been so busy preparing for our HOB Block Party: NYE 2010 that I didn't get a chance to reflect back on 2009. Here are my Top 9 memories from 2009 (in no particular order):

1. [Egypt] After wild n' out last year for NYE, I immediately hopped on a plane to Egypt on the 1st with Richard and Alvin flying 1st class. Definitely the best way to start off a new year...

Blog recaps:
Hot Air Balloon - aka the most romantic thing I've done with men! HAHA

2. [Mammoth] I went snowboarding for the first time ever in Mammoth with the Usual Suspects fam. We gotta do this again... Soon! Who's down?

Mammoth Blog Recap



3. [Las Vegas - Slightly Dangerous] We had all of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego mob out to Las Vegas for our 5 party tour. I was happy to have the Wildboyz & Victory family all together in Sin City. What a weekend... Lets go back again soon! =)

Day 1: Rain @ the Palms
Day 2: Palms Pool x Tao x XS
Day 3: Lavo
Day 4: Wynn Buffet

FYI: I still don't know who that girl who jumped into the picture is... HAHA!

4. [My Birthday at House of Blues] I spent Memorial Day weekend in LA/SD with the Beat Freaks (ABDC). We topped off the weekend at House of Blues for my 26th birthday with a special performance by the Beat Freaks, Strikers All-Stars, and Choreo Cookies. Plus, best of all I got a birthday kiss from Maryss from Paris! =)



5. [New York] After going to New York 7 times in 2008, I only got a chance to revisit the East Coast once in 2009, but it was by far the most fun I've had in NYC. I was able to make tons of new connections, I got booked for a photo shoot, I shopped till I dropped, partied and danced the nights away with close friends. I'll be back in New York January 25th - February 2nd... I can't wait!

Day 1: Staples x Airwalk
Day 2: Foundation Showroom x 10 Deep
Day 3: $1,000 Spending Spree
Day 4: SoBe Fridays x Santos House Party
Day 5: LES
Day 6: 10 Deep Photo Shoot
Day 7 & 8: 36 Hour Hostage Situation at JFK

We hit up the Halal Cart on 53rd & 6th almost every night... So good!

6. [Drew's Going Away] Before Drew aka my brother left to San Francisco for SFSU in August, we threw him a house party at Rhea's house. If you didn't know, most of the Wildboyz and our younger brothers aka the Brothers all hang out. It was seriously all family just raging away! HAHA


The Nguyen Brothers: Drew x TK

7. [Body Rock 2009] After months of planning, the 10th Annual Body Rock Dance Competition was a tremendous success. Although I no longer dance, I love still being able to be apart of the scene and continue to see it grow. I was able to spend time with Kaba at the after party, The Company in Mission Beach, and So Real Cru at Midget Land (yes, it really exist)! It was an awesome weekend surrounded by so many talented dancers, all for the love of dance and hip-hop!


8. [Kristin Kruk] I never actually got a chance to blog about the time I met Kristin Kreuk at Enterprise Rental Car in Hollywood, but if you follow me on Twitter (@tk_nguyen) then you heard about it. I've never been so nervous to talk to someone before. She's so beautiful! I think I'll have to blog about it soon...

Here's the stalker picture that I snapped of her since I didn't want to be creepy and ask her. HAHA!

9. [The New LA Crib] After about a year of going back and forth from LA to SD, I finally have my own place to call home! This is just the beginning! Look out soon for our upcoming MTV: Cribs episode...


Happy New Year! I'm ready for 2010... Lets make it happen!

0 comments: