Sunday, August 2, 2009

[Day 2] Thunder Stormin'

[Wednesday, July 29th] Wednesday turned out to be a productive day. We started off the day by heading to Bryant Park for lunch with friends, checked out the Foundation Showroom, had a fitting at 10 Deep, and dinner in Brooklyn.

CLICK HERE for photos from New York!

R-143 = Rygar, I love you! No homo!
On the L train with Boy Wonder en route to Bryant Park...
Damn Rygar you got a crazy sunglass tan... Straight raccoon!
Rygar x Oliver x Melissa R. x Melissa S. x Eileen x Chip
BLT x Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Lunch in Bryant Park before Rygar had to head to the airport and catch a flight back to SF.
Afterwards we stopped by LRG's New York office and Foundation's Showroom where Oliver works.
Some of the brands they rep include Incase, G-Shock, WESC, Hellz Bellz, Stussy, Mosley Tribe, and more... It was like Christmas! I wanted everything! HAHA
Once we left the showroom it started pouring outside... I hate the hot humid weather!
Emo Girl...
I just like this picture...
It was then off to Brooklyn at 5PM to meet up with Eric at 10 Deep for my fitting for the shoot on Sunday. 10 Deep is probably one of the few street wear brands that I actually wear.
They had me do a few test shots in several outfits.
Thanks to Eric Raymundo for hookin' it up with some free gear for myself and Tristan.
Next we walked over to d.u.m.b.o. in Brooklyn where there was an incredible view of the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge.

Manhattan Bridge
Brooklyn Bridge
I miss the clear blue skies in California... Shit wasn't pretty!
Tristan and I meet up with Irv (Cutmaster's Crew) for dinner at SEA. I always eat here every time I'm in New York because not only is the food delicious but the ambiance is awesome too!
TK x Tristan x Irv
After hitting up a few bars in Williamsburg and catching up with Irv, we headed back to Melissa S.'s apartment in East Village. We ended up just chillin' and chit chatting the night away...
To be continued...

0 comments: