Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome to Terminal 4...

Its been more than 20 hours since I first arrived at JFK. We've been forced to find refuge in Terminal 4. There's tons of people spread out through the terminal trying to catch up on sleep. Luckily for me, I've made a handful of new friends. We've been keeping each other company during these frustrating times.

At one point the standby list reached 70+ passengers. I've never seen it this crazy before. I just want to make it back to the West Coast, either SFO or LAX. Thank you to everyone who's been leaving me messages on Twitter and Facebook. Basically this is how my life feels right now...


I'm just looking to find my Catherine Zeta-Jones! Where are you girl?

Be back soon. Its really not as bad as it sounds. Just trying to make the best out of the situation. At least it'll be a fun story to tell... OK, hopefully I'll see you all on the West Coast soon!

2 comments:

S said...

I randomly came over your blog and started read some of your post -- LOL dude you're hilarious. And kinda cute! Haha.

Micki Ellis said...

bahaha..poor TK.

you crack me up tho <3