Wednesday, August 5, 2009

[Day 6] Blue Steel at the 10 Deep Photo Shoot

[Sunday, August 2nd] I had to be in SoHo by 11:30AM for the 10 Deep photo shoot. Back when Dante Ross was still the marketing director, he asked me to do shoot for them but I couldn't make it. So I'm really excited to finally get the chance to do it because not only is it a great opportunity, but I actually love 10 Deep! Anyways, I've only done one photo shoot before with Chaz Cruz, but that was much more casual. I had to bust out the Zoolander for this one! HAHA I can't wait to see the finished product. The new 10 Deep look book should be out next week so stay tuned!

Setting up...
Each of us only tried on 2 different looks.
The studio/loft space was really nice! I wonder how much a spot like this would cost!?
Dave (Historian) x German (Team Manager) x Scott (Owner) x Mario (Intern) x Eric (Production)
Props...
10 Deep Skate Team: Rodrigo x German x Nate Fantasia
Shout out to Brian Cleaver (photographer), Eric Raymundo, and the rest of the 10 Deep squad for the opportunity! Look forward to working together again soon!

0 comments: