Monday, August 3, 2009

The Terminal starring TK!

I feel like Tom Hank's in his movie The Terminal, where he plays an eastern immigrant who finds himself stranded in the JFK airport, and must take up temporary residence there. I've already been at the airport for over 14 hours trying to get on the next standby flight to either SFO or LAX, but their standby list has been over 50+. FML! As of right now, I've got one final chance to get on the last flight to LAX or I'll be spending another night in NY. Cross your fingers!

On the bright side, I got my final rescheduled and I'll get partial credit for my presentation (better than no credit), plus I've made friends with everyone in this terminal. There's tons of us who've all been here since 6AM, even a few who've been here since yesterday. Shit is crazy! HAHA
I'm just trying to make it back to LA on Tuesday for the Cool Kids video shot during the day. Time to go check my status on the next flight... BRB!

1 comments:

Elijah Nicolas said...

that stinks bro! good luck the next few days!