Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hi from the Amtrack Train!

Greetings from the Amtrak train! I'm just leaving LA and heading back to SD (finally after being in NY/LA for over a week), but I've got so many errands to run before I head to Las Vegas tomorrow for Slightly Dangerous!

I'm definitely nomad status! I think I've only spent 4 days in SD in the past 3 weeks! I've been having the time of my life and I know Vegas is going to be no different b/c the majority of the Wildboyz x Victory Nightlife fam are all coming too, but I'm seriously just so exhausted! I wish I had just one more day to recover but I can't complain!

I've got crazy stories to update you all. I'll update the blog soon, but it probably won't be until after Vegas!
Check out my home made splint aka a spoon that I'm using since my idiot ass slammed the car door on my finger last night. If you didn't see the picture I posted on twitter/facebook here it is. Shit is still throbbing... Such a party foul!

Well I am gonna knock out for an hour on this train. Its gonna be another crazy weekend. Let the party continue. See you all soon!

0 comments: