Monday, July 27, 2009

House Party of the Year!

[Saturday, July 18th] My brother aka Andrew is leaving for SFSU this weekend. Its finally starting to set in that he's moving away. I don't know if An Diep aka Mom, Andrew aka Bro, and I will ever be living together again. I know its really tough for my Mom, especially with me planning to move to LA soon too. But I'm really proud of him... I don't want to get too emo but I wish we never had to grow up!

CLICK HERE to see Alvin's recap on his blog.
CLICK HERE to see the rest of the photos from the house party!

Anyways, so in celebration of his bon voyage we had the House Party of the Year! It was the Wildboyz x The Brothers... Straight FAMILY!
Oh the memories... (I think I might really cry...)
Quincy x Ollie = Brothers? Of course they are... Can't you see the resemblance?
Phil x TK = Brothers? Of course we are... Can't you see the resemblance?
There were 3 tables set up for Beer Pong and 1 for Flip Cup... It was madness!
Both the Santos & Nguyen brothers love Hennessey! HAHA
Family: TJ x Erico, Ollie x Quincy, Holly x Rose, Andrew x TK, Vince x Doy
Crackin'!
Rhea aka Brother's Girlfriend x Brother
Flip Cup!!!
Maihan x Sammy = Siblings
Sister, you know you want some Hen!
What do you know about Jenga? HAHA... TJ x Maihan x George
Jenga! Jenga! Jenga!
5 on 5 Jenga... I love this game! I don't even like Beer but I made an exception this night!
Everyone ended up so drunk... We even had people falling into our beer kiddie pool... HAHA
Real sisters help one another...
NOT! Get your ass back in there Rose!
Wildgirlz 4 Life: Rose x Cheryl
We even had a dance off... The Wildboyz aka Veterans were winning until Erico impregnated Rose on the dance floor... HAHA!
Chris x Cheryl x TK
HAHA... Look who's knocked the f**k out!
Actually we both ended up being knocked out...
For some reason I always get sleepy when I'm drunk, but after I woke up Cheryl and I challenged Chris and TJ to some beer pong... I don't know why or how we all ended up with our shirts off!
There are other hilariously ridiculous photos from this night but they won't be uploaded to the internet... VIPER definitely had the TIME OF HIS LIFE!
Everyone pretend you're sleeping...
It was definitely the most fun I've had with all the Wildboyz x Brothers in a long while... These past few weekends since EDC, its been wild every time we've all joined forces!

I love you guys!

0 comments: