Monday, July 27, 2009

Six Flags Magic Mountain!

[Wednesday, July 22nd] Last week was the beginning of a nonstop week in both LA and SD. It all started on Tuesday, which marked the 3 year anniversary of Jr aka Danger & Cecile aka Sister Bear, so how did they celebrate this monumental occasion? By going to Six Flags Magic Mountain with some of their closest friends aka the Wildboyz!

Since I was already up in LA, I met up with the rest of the Wildboyz at an In n Out off of the freeway. It was like high school all over again... I loved it!
Wildgirlz 4 Life: Rose x Cecile x Rhoda x Cheryl
We ride together. We die together. Wildboyz 4 Life!
Although it was super hot, the lines for each of the rides were pretty short! Holla!
Batman
Lunch time!
I think my favorite ride will always be Log Jammer... No homo!
Goliath Round II... I love the drops on Goliath!!!
Group picture with Daffy and Bugs!
The dynamic duo of TK aka Superman x TJ aka Batman getting our freak on with Daffy Duck! That better have been a girl in that costume... HAHA!
No homo.
Its been a while since I've been to a theme park with most of the friends. It miss the good old days... I don't want to grow up!

Congrats to JR & Cecile on their 3 year anniversary! I love you guys! 143!!!

0 comments: