Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Comic-Con x AutoFest x Sloshball

After two successful Comic-Con weekend events, I thought it would be fun to actually check out the show to see what the hype is all about. I headed down to the Convention Center with Alvin aka Alvinisms and we were both like kids in a candy store. There were tons of people at the convention in all kinds of fun creative and/or ridiculous costumes. I was seriously debating if I should've worn my Spiderman costume, but I think I'll save it for next year. I don't know why I never went the previous years, but I'm going to make sure I check it out every year.

CLICK HERE to see photos from Comic-Con.
CLICK HERE to see Alvin's recap on his blog.

Thanks to Melaine, Alexis, and Milady (not pictured) for getting us passes to Comic-Con! Here they are at the Paramount booth with Bob from Monsters vs. Aliens.
Captain TK of the U.S.S. Enterprise! HAHA... Turns out one of these green Star Trek babes was an old classmate, Gypsy from MCHS. Random! HAHA
WTF? Is that Pikachu?
Storm Shadow x Snake Eyes = My Favorites!
Crackin'!
Can't wait for Iron Man 2!
They had tons of really detailed collectors figures on display... I wanted them all!
Cobra Commander is the man!
Jessica Burciaga (Playboy) x Matt Cohen (Haterproof) x Kassim Osgood (Chargers) x Dale (DredCarpet) were all at the Wizard booth.
Now this is the Pikachu I know and love... HAHA
I've always wanted my own Batman suit... One day when I have the money I'm going to have a display like this at my house.
Damn I want these Cobra costumes, especially the Cobra Commander one!
While we were there we ran into a few familiar faces including Klev x Judy x Baby Boy x Gian!
Gian ended up picking up an old school Optimus Prime toy. Nice pick up!
On my way out we saw Master Cheif (Halo) sagging... HAHA!
It was a beautiful day in San Diego!
The next pit stop was to Qualcomm Stadium for Extreme AutoFest to meet up with Rishi (Usual Suspects LA) and the rest of the Babe Blvd crew.

I love you Dennis (Babe Blvd) x Rishi!
Tracy Nova and I were both trying to figure out what happen to us at Level 3 on Thursday because we both got so hammered. HAHA!
Misa Campo, you still owe me a date since you couldn't make it down for my birthday! HAHA
Shout out to Tine x Lester for holding it down for Victory Nightlife and World of Dance San Diego at AutoFest. I hope you guys didn't get too dark! HAHA
We stayed at AutoFest until it ended at 6PM, then headed back to PQ to play kick sloshball with the Wildboyz x Brothers!

The golden foot of Christopher G. Ocampo!
Wildboyz: Chris x JR x Alvin x TJ x Freddy aka the Legend!
I didn't take any action shots but it was more fun times with the Brothers! I love how the Wildboyz x Brothers have all been hanging out 24/7 for the past few weeks now, but I'm sad my brother is leaving for SF on Sunday! =(
The Wildboyz mobbed back to my house afterwards to play Fight Night Round 4. It was just like back in High School when everyone use to kick it at Headquarters aka my house! I'm the Fight Night Champ! Who wants a piece of me?
What a perfect way to end a long and productive week then at home chillin' with the friends watching Entourage. Life changes. Friends don't. I love it!

Updates from New York coming soon...

0 comments: