Wednesday, July 29, 2009

R&R: Rhythm & Recreation for Julz Birthday!

[Friday, July 24th] After waking up Friday morning with absolutely no clue where I was, I made sure to take it easy at R&R: Rhythm & Recreation that night for Julian Del Pena aka DJ Julz's birthday bash. I spent most of the day recovering in Diamond Bar at Mica's (21XL), then it was straight down to Downtown SD for our event. I was exhausted!

CLICK HERE to see photos from R&R at Sway.

We had Jenna & Mikena come out with sparklers and champagne for our main birthday celebrant aka Julz! Too bad I missed it... I wanted to take pictures!
Happy Birthday Julz! 143!
Jay Guillergen, who always keeps me looking pimped out in my suits, also celebrated his birthday too! Hope you had fun my friend... HAHA!
Mindz Alike always reppin'! I should be an honorary member... =)
Oh shit...
Damn this picture makes me feel hella old because I'm basically partying with Chris Ocampo, Melissa Hurley, and Ollie Neglerio, but the younger versions. HAHA! WTF?
Crackin'!
Lanie (Hellz) came through after the Twilight showing at 5&A Dime with the crew.
Check out her fangs!
I wish I was a Vampire!
Cam aka Zac Efron x Annabelle also came through too! I miss these two... Oh yeah, and Scott too! HAHA
I miss my old Bumsville roomie! We need to catch up!!!
DJ Julz and Mark Marcelo had the party crackin'... Thanks to everyone who came out to party or celebrated their birthdays. Happy birthday everyone! It was time to head home to get some much needed rest before having to do it all over again the next night.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!
the pics are awesome!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com