Monday, July 27, 2009

Updates x Level 3 x Thin/Onyx

I haven't had much time to just chill and update my blog in the past several weeks. Over the past few weeks, I've been in LA during the week and SD during the weekends. Its been nonstop "work" aka partying...

I want to revamp the look of my blog and the content. I haven't really been carrying my camera around except when I'm "working" aka partying so thats why there's so many pictures of me at the club. Yes, maybe I do go out all the time, but I swear I'm not an alcoholic.... HAHA! But I'll be working to provide you with fun photos from all my adventures in both LA and SD, along with other blog worth material... So stay tuned!

CLICK HERE to see more photos from that weekend!

Since I'm so behind I'll try to keep these blogs less wordy...

[Thursday, July 16th] We meet up with Uncle Pete aka Peter (722 Figueroa) and a few other friends at Jones before heading to Level 3 for some nonstop dancing action! HAHA

Artressa x Lauren x Peter x Melissa x TK
Mitch (Ugg) x Emily
DJ MysterE mixin' live at Level 3!
Unfortunately we missed Roscoe Umali's performance of his new hit single. Shout out to Glenn Cho!
Tiger Claw!
Mica (21XL) x TK
Of course I had to do a Patron shot with Myron (21XL) & Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh)! 143!
Afterwards it was off to Kitchen 24 with the 21XL fam... Justin aka DJ Justyle that has to be the most awkward pose ever! HAHA
Scott (OPP) x Artressa x Lauren... Why you mean muggin'!?
I love the 21XL fam!
I woke up the next morning to a FedEX package with my keys in it... FYI: If you don't remember, I lost my keys at My House after a drunken night. HAHA

[Friday, July 17th] Victory Nightlife hosted an event with A07 featuring a live performance by Makeshift.
We celebrated Melissa aka Mel's :) birthday that night! I still can't believe she went to work... It was our job to get her f**ked up! HAHA

Time for shots courtesy of Mel & Brea!
Cheers!
Makeshift (Curiculum Records)
Arizona in the house! HAHA
We had a midnight countdown for Mel's birthday... I actually sprayed her with champagne! HAHA
Happy birthday Mel!!!
Its Patron time!!!
I haven't seen these crazy girls in forever... They've been MIA fo sho'! Meghan x Verna
My brother aka Andrew came through trying to rock my signature white tee... Come on bro!? Really?
Jessica aka Sister!
Verna came out with her cousins who were visiting from Virginia!
We all ended up back at Santana's where we light some of my left over fireworks.
After the after party at Santana's a bunch of us headed to my house for a slumber party! Definitely fun times... It was a long and crazy week once again in both LA and SD!

But it didn't end there because on Saturday night we celebrated with the ultimate house party in celebration of my brother's bon voyage to SF!

0 comments: