Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Agenda x Blends CM x Level 3 x ???

[Thursday, July 23rd] Was one of the longest days ever! I started off my day by heading down to Huntington Beach for the Agenda Trade show. When I first heard about the show moving away from SD I was sad because Victory Nightlife has been hosting many of the Agenda/ASR parties for the past few shows, but I am glad to see the show continuing to grow.

I ran into many familiar faces but I only took a handful of pictures. Several people were asking me how come I wasn't doing interviews for 5DTV like last time. I got a few compliments for it too. If you don't know what I'm talking about click here.

The first person I visited was Keith, who was holding it down solo at the DC Life booth.
The show was official... You could tell they put more money into the show! Congrats to Agenda!
I stayed around and caught up with people I haven't seen in a while just catching up and seeing where the party was. But it seemed like everyone was heading back home and all the major parties all happened the night before. I ended up cruised over to Blends Costa Mesa to chop it up with Nicky Savage and friends at the Lab.
I was debating whether to stay in the OC or head back down to SD... Guess what I did? Neither, I ended up hitching a ride back up to Hollywood with Myron Marten (21XL) for his Level 3 event since it was Gigi Torres video reel release party, so you know there were going to be hella dancers there.

The line was out of control...
Strikers All Stars in the house with Irish!
The birthday boyz!
Melissa Reign (Babe Blvd) x Jackie (DBR)
1st round of Patron courtesy of Irish! Thanks!!!
A few of us were getting our pre-partying on backstage... Shhh! Don't tell Myron!
Sheryl Koo had an Other Duck Fashion Show with all her beautiful models...
Yup, you guessed it! Another round of Patron with some TMers: Shay x Brandon x Alexis
Crackin'!
This was the 1st of the Tony's back to back Patron shots. Shout out to Tiff x Mariane!
[@TKoftheWildboyz Twitter Feed] Back to back Patron shots with Tony Tran (Kaba)! WTF are we thinking? This is my 5th shot of Patron! Good think I rode with @MyronMatrn21XL!
Tracy Nova x Jane... Oh man, I wish I would have seen Tracy drunk and passed out at Kitchen 24 under a car. Classic!
Pose.
Toast.
Cheers.
Drink.
Rino (Beat Freaks) in the house!
Here's your picture Melissa with your idol!
Sheryl (Other Duck) x TK
TK x Lizzy (Charger Girl)
Happy Birthday RJ (Supreme Soul)!
Its your turn Mike (Super Crew)... What face is that Keana (Distorted X)?
Vietnam in the building! HAHA
Patron taste so good!
The stage was crackin' like always!
Jason Bueno rockin' a Willy's Workshop t-shirt!
Shots with Cindy (Kaba) x Do Knock (Super Crew) x Myron (21XL) courtesy of Myron... This is where it starts to get blurry!
TK x Eric (Kaba Legacy)
The entire night I was telling everyone to go to Kitchen 24 for some late night food but I knocked the f**k out! I guess while we were all in the parking lot, I was jumping in and out of people's cars just dancing and acting a fool. Too bad I don't remember!

Photo courtesy of Jane: @FunGirlJane - OMG Prom Date! You were soooo GONE & u kept asking for food but when we got there u passed out! LOL http://mypict.me/dunK
[@TKoftheWildboyz Twitter Feeds]
Damn just woke up and I have no idea where I am!?!? All I know us I spent $176 last night at the bar... FML!

http://twitpic.com/bgqdi - This is the first thing I saw when I woke up! I don't remember going to Kitchen 24... WTF? I'm in Diamond Bar?

Seriously I woke up pretty startled the next morning with no idea where I was. I had to use my iPhone's GPS to find out I was in Diamond Bar, then looked through my Twitter to find out I was actually at Mica's house in her guest bedroom. What a long day...

0 comments: