Wednesday, July 29, 2009

POPCULTOUR @ Thin/Onyx for Comic-Con!

[Saturday, July 25th] I started off my afternoon by heading first to Mission Beach for Cheryl's going away beach party before heading to Downtown for our Popcultour Comic-Con event with DubFrequency.

CLICK HERE to see more photos from Saturday.
CLICK HERE to view Visual Adhesive photos from Saturday.

Cheryl (Wildgirlz) is moving up to LA at the end of the week for work. I'm excited because hopefully we can be neighbors when I finally move up there! Good luck Cheryl! Check her and Rose out in this picture doing their best Baywatch impression... HAHA
Cheryl is obviously happy to be moving to LA...
Volleyball with the Wildboyz x Brothers! Our team dominated!
Have you guys met my other brother? Phil Duong... HAHA!
I wish I could have stayed at Mission Beach longer to chill with the friends but I had to be in Downtown by 9PM for our Comic-Con event presented by Coke Zero. It was crazy because when I got to Thin/Onyx at 9PM there was already at line of 30+ people outside. We had an early crowd and it was packed all night!

Jenn x Ruby x Jessica x Linda (dF)
Congrats to Jackie and Peter on their wedding...
They celebrated by poppin' 8 bottles in the VIP! Ballin'!!!
We also had various artist doing live art throughout the venue too!
Hollywood Holt was there to perform and DJ! Mad cool people!
Both Julz (Mindz Alike) and Nicky Savage (Blends CM) ripped it downstairs at Onyx! I think it was the best set I've heard Julz spin. He had everyone getting down on the dance floor! Good shit birthday boy!
Murs (Living Legends) performing in the back room at Onyx!
Mark Marcelo (Mindz Alike) x Des
Winson (MTV ABDC) was also in town for Comic-Con so he stopped by the event. He is the publicist for MTV's ABDC, which kicks off season 4 soon. I'll be at the taping! =)
Hollywood Holt not only raps, break dances, but he also holds it down on the turntables!
Nicky Savage was rockin' out upstairs at Thin... He's a beast!
More shots with Melaine x Alexis x Andre (Franchise Presents) x Andre's GF...
Dub Frequency's very own Ian x Matt
Yay for fun times with fun people!
After party at Humberto's in Downtown with the dF fam and friends!
Thanks to Jesse and Ian from dF for anther successful one off event. I look forward to our next venture! Thanks to everyone who came out... It was definitely crackin'! See you guys all in Vegas for Slightly Dangerous August 7th - 9th with the Victory Nightlife x Wildboyz fam!

To be continued...

0 comments: