Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas to ME!

[Tuesday, December 22nd] Its finally here! My Christmas gift to myself, a new 55" Samsung LED HDTV! =)

CLICK HERE to view more photos from the week in LA.

Look what else it came with...
Noriza! HAHA Seriously though Cha and Noriza look like babies here!
I also got these well designed customized Samsung mounts too, thanks to Brandon! It allows us to hang the TV like a picture frame...
We were so nervous about dropping the TV the entire time... I'm still nervous about it just hanging there!
Damn that's so sexy... HAHA!
Seriously, watching movies in Bluray is so weird because its so real that it looks unreal (if that makes any sense). You just gotta see it for yourself...
Later that evening, Mink came over to cook us all Korean BBQ... OMG! I loved it!
I've never had homemade Korean food before... Who else wants to come over and cook!?
YUM!
Of course a Korean dinner isn't complete without some Soju! Thanks Lisa!
Cheers!
If you're hungry come over for Mink Mondays at the crib! Oh yeah, look at DJ Virus diggin' in!
"No pictures please!" - Lisa
It was off to see Avatar in IMAX 3D afterwards with Mink, Lisa, and Jaz at Universal City Walk!
I loved it! Avatar has to be the best movie I've seen all year. Do you think I look like Jake from Avatar? If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here.

0 comments: