Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Throwback Photos!

So I guess TJ (Wildboyz) must have gotten a new scanner for Santa Claus this Christmas because he went on a picture scanning frenzy today with some old school pictures from high school and even middle school! Damn... These are pretty embarrassing but I definitely got a kick out of them. I want to see more...

8th Grade: Wow! TJ (the one to my right) and I really use to be the same height. I guess he never grew since 8th grade because I'm now a whole foot taller than him. HAHA
morP aka our 1st high school dance. Wuss Clan x Wu Tang
No comment. HAHA... WTF was I thinking!?
Wildboyz 4 Life! Damn Vince is straight up creepy predator status in this picture. HAHA
Yes, I use to have a tail that I spiked up like Alfalfa from Little Rascals!
"Back in the day when I was young I'm not a kid anymore, but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again!"

0 comments: