Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[Friday] UrbanFX Reunion at R&R!

If you didn't know, I use to be a dancer in my previous life. Thats right, I use to dance for FORMALity (2002) & UrbanFX (2003-2007). I have made some many friends through dance, and tons of memories to last a life time. So emo... HAHA! Honestly, I miss it! I miss the camaraderie of being on a team, especially the feeling of performing in front of thousands of people. Luckily, I am still able to maintain a presence in the scene by producing major dance events like Body Rock and World of Dance. You never know, maybe I'll make a special guess appearance again soon! ;)

Enough with the emoness, this Friday UrbanFX is having a reunion to celebrate Darwin "D" Browne's 30th birthday at Thin/Onyx. Its gonna be B-A-N-A-N-A-S! I can't wait... Its been a while since we've all been together. I hope you can all make it out!

Here's a video from myUrbanFX days... Please excuse my outfit! HAHA

[UrbanFX at Century Club]: (2004)


R&R: Rhythm & Recreation is San Diego's Friday night multi-room, multi-genre concept party at the award winning Thin & Onyx Nightclub every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month.

FRIDAY, FEB. 5th FEATURING...

[Thin]: Classic Party Rockin with your favorite Mindz Alike DJ's
+ DJ Julz
+ DJ Edroc

[Onyx]: Hip Hop Karaoke with Armory Massive
Hosted By: Ree and Wordbond
+ Jaba1
+ DJ Felt1
+ Cros1

Photo booth sessions by:
+ DG Photography

Celebrating the birthdays of:
+ Alison Cruz
+ Tine Bitanga
+ Jamie Cortez
+ April Fuentas
+ Angie Girl
+ Darwin "D" Browne - Dirty 30!

*RSVP at:
http://www.rnrsd.com or for long guest lists please email victorynightlife@gmail.com

VIP bottle service and other inquires: victorynightlife@gmail.com.
*Early arrival required. Subject to capacity.

0 comments: