Friday, February 5, 2010

Spotlight: Shaun Evaristo

For those of you that know about the dance scene, you obviously know Shaun Evaristo. In 3 words: Talented, Inspiring, & Humble... and great all around person. I've known Shaun for over 5 years and its great to see him evolving and elevating himself, plus those around him, to the next level. Just when you think he's reached his peak, he finds a way to step it up another notch, and leave you wondering... How the f*ck did he think of that?!

He's about to takeover this scene (as if he hasn't already)... I'm excited for his upcoming future plans. You'll have to wait and see what I'm talking about! For those of you that don't know Shaun Evaristo, let me show you some of his work.

Commercial Real 2009:


"Visions of a Love Unknown"


Still one of my favorite sets of all time: Beyond the Hype (2005)

Damn I still get chills watching this set! STRAIGHT KILLIN' IT!

CLICK HERE to visit Shaun's website.

0 comments: